Campus / Police And Fire
• An unknown person broke into a vending machine in Amador Hall on Feb. 6 sometime before 7:39 p.m.
• A woman reported sometime between 11:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. on Thursday a person forced entry into her vehicle parked in Lot 11 and stole her car stereo.
• A victim reported his car had been broken into sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 5 in Parking Structure III. He said his car had been forced open and his parking permit had been taken.
• A University police officer stopped at motorist and pulled over a male subject in Parking Structure III and found the driver was in possession of marijuana at approximately 9:51 p.m. on Feb. 7. The subject was cited and released.
• Two men got in a fight at Mendocino Hall on Feb. 7 around 11:19 a.m. No weapons were found and neither suffered an injury. University Police officers responded and mediated.
• A woman reported physical assault sometime around 11:50 p.m. on Feb. 6 at an off-campus location. No injuries were reported.
• From Feb. 5 to Feb. 9, 12 people called University Police for help when they got locked out of their cars . Four people called University Police to help locate their vehicles parked on campus.
• A male driver was pulled over for a vehicle code violation on State University Drive East by a University Police officer on Feb. 5 at approximately 9:13 p.m. He was found to be under the influence of alcohol and was arrested and booked into the Sacramento County main jail.
Source: University Police Media Log.
Russell Preston can be reached at [email protected].